Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Akira vs Irene
Irene is on the phone, checking her Instagram.  Akira sneaks up on her and chloroforms her.  She chloroforms her until she is weak and then she tongue kisses Irenes mouth.  She then chloroforms her completely.

The next scene Irene is naked on the bed. Akira chloroforms Irene on the bed.  Akira fondles Irenes breasts while chloroforming her.  Akira tongue kisses Irenes mouth.  She then puts the chloroform over Irene mouth and continues to fondle her breasts.  This repeats a few times.

Next, while Akira is discussing Irenes price, Irene is able to give Akira the chloroform, and Irene gives Akira a good tongue kiss, looking into the camera.  After Irene puts Akira out she leaves, but Akira wakes up and hides behind the curtains and waits for her.

When Irene returns her hands are pulled behind her back.  Akira pulls her hair and deep kisses Irene.  Akira completely chloroforms Irene out.

Akira vs Irene
www.kinky-clips.com/0001249

preview movie: https://www.xvideos.com/video68541215/akira_vs_irene
sorry, got the name wrong!
(03-05-2022, 11:52 PM)GilrsDoNaughtyStuff Wrote: sorry, got the name wrong!

Luckily both girls are lovely, so it didn't matter too much.  Smile

Loved this one too, hope to see another new one posted soon! I wished there was more breast sucking in this one, I love how much your videos focus on sleepy breast play, the groping is great but having the sucking along with it is just perfection, in my opinion at least.  Angel
(03-06-2022, 02:11 AM)bosox198 Wrote:

Loved this one too, hope to see another new one posted soon! I wished there was more breast sucking in this one, I love how much your videos focus on sleepy breast play, the groping is great but having the sucking along with it is just perfection, in my opinion at least.  Angel

Yes, I have another movie coming with Dacey and Akira chloroforming and sucking on Irenes breasts
(03-07-2022, 05:35 AM)GilrsDoNaughtyStuff Wrote:
(03-06-2022, 02:11 AM)bosox198 Wrote:

Yes, I have another movie coming with Dacey and Akira chloroforming and sucking on Irenes breasts

Not to make it weird but I think I love you  Tongue
What would your life be like without the internet? Not if it didn’t exist at all, but if you were locked out of it? Would your days be different? Unrecognizable, even? Keeping your answers to that in mind, do you think access to the internet is a human right? Do we need to be able to access it to fully participate in modern society? To answer “yes” to these questions would have been unthinkable 20 years ago https://mlsdev.com/services/custom-software-development.