Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dacey Evil Talent Scout 2
Irene has came in to get an acting job, unfortunately she has gone to the wrong kind of agent.  Dacey, no longer the evil maid, is posing as a talent scout to capture beautiful, but not too bright girls and to sell them to her wealthy clients.

Dacey convinces Irene to "practice" a chloroform scene. Irene struggles with the chloroform cloth over her mouth and after she is out Dacey pulls down her dress, exposing her breasts.  Dacey plays with Irenes breasts a little and sucks them too.

In the next scene, it seems like Irene hasn't realised she was chloroformed and taken advantage of, since she turns up to the office and asks about any roles for movies Dacey has found her. Dacey is able to fool her again and explains she should audition for a scene that involves chloroforming.  Once again, Dacey is able to easy take advantage of Irene and chloroform her out.  This time, unzipping her top while she is being chloroformed.  After Irene is out Dacey sucks on Irenes beautiful big breasts.

The last scene, Irene is tied to a chair, wondering if she is going to be famous.  Dacey says she will be and ties a chloroform cloth over her face.  As the chloroform is slowly taking affect Dacey is talking on the phone with her potential client.  As Dacey is selling her on the phone she fondles Irenes breasts and occasionally sucks on her breasts and nipples.

www.kinky-clips.com/0001249

This one looks incredible, will be buying immediately
(02-19-2022, 04:21 PM)bosox198 Wrote: This one looks incredible, will be buying immediately

thanks bosox!  Send me feedback it always helps.  FYI, if you like Irene she will be appearing in a video next week with Akira
(02-20-2022, 08:44 AM)GilrsDoNaughtyStuff Wrote:
(02-19-2022, 04:21 PM)bosox198 Wrote: This one looks incredible, will be buying immediately

thanks bosox!  Send me feedback it always helps.  FYI, if you like Irene she will be appearing in a video next week with Akira

I bought it and loved it I am definitely a fan of Irene. I especially love how you had all of the sleepy breast sucking in that one, I have a bit of a thing for that  Shy

And oh wow, I cannot wait to see the one with her and Akira next week. Makes me glad that I added enough funds to that store that I won't have to wait 24 hours on the next one haha