Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleepy Soles Vol. 3: The Nurse's Nap
Here's the opening chapter from my F/F medical KO/foot fetish story.  A doctor with a secret foot fetishes decides she needs to knock out her best friend/nurse in order to play with her soft, delicate feet.  Link to the full story is below the excerpt.  Enjoy

“The Nurse’s Nap”
Chapter 1

Akali and Katarina had worked in the same hospital for several years.  Since Katarina became a surgeon and Akali became a nurse, the two of them routinely performed surgeries as a team.  Unknown to Akali, Katarina had always experienced a deeply arousing foot fetish.  Also unknown to Akali was the fact that Katarina happened to think her feet were exceptionally beautiful.  

Katarina had only seen Akali’s feet once.  The two of them were in the hospital’s changing room when Akali removed her high heels and replaced them with tennis shoes.  Katarina could just barely make out Akali’s vibrant red nail polish through the translucent stockings which bear-hugged her soles.  The smooth outline of Akali’s curved arches sent Katarina’s pulse into a frenzy.  From that moment on, Katarina knew she had to find a way to satisfy her craving.

“Oh, hey!  I’m so glad I found you,” Katarina smiled toward Akali.

“What’s up?” she asked.

“Emergency surgery.  We have to wash up and be ready to go in ten,” Katarina informed her.

“Alright then, let’s get to it.”  Akali started toward the operating room as Katarina followed behind.

“Where is everyone?” Akali asked while scrubbing her hands.

“They should be here soon.  The patient is being transferred from another hospital.  They didn’t have the equipment there to perform this type of surgery.”

“Well good thing they have us,” Akali smiled.

“Good thing indeed,” Katarina smiled back.

“So, do you have any plans this weekend?” Akali asked, still washing her hands.

“I’m not sure,” Katarina replied, as she snuck open a medical cabinet filled with various bottles of liquid.  “You?”

“Yeah, I have a wedding to go to.  I actually still have to buy shoes to match my dress, but I did get a pedicure this morning, so at least that’s out of the way.”

Katarina’s heart almost skipped a beat.

“Yeah.  Pedicures are great.  I need to get one soon,” she answered while grabbing a brown glass bottle labeled “Chloroform”.

“Maybe we can go together sometime,” Akali offered.

“That would be perfect,” Katarina smiled while pouring a heavy dose of the liquid into a surgical mask.

“Is it weird that nobody is here yet?” Akali asked.

“You know rush hour in this city.  They should be here soon though, I just talked with Joanna a minute ago.”

“Yeah, but there isn’t even a technician here.  Just seems a little odd is all.”

“You might have a point.  Let’s give it five minutes and if no one is here, we’ll take a look.”

“Sounds good to me,” Akali responded while shaking the water from her hands.

“Okay, well here’s your mask.  Let’s get suited up in case they arrive soon.”  Katarina handed the mask to Akali, whose damp hands prevented her from realizing it was wet.  

“Thanks,” she smiled, slipping the rubber band around her head while securing the mask to her face.

Katarina attempted to distract Akali while the drug took effect.

“So, tell me more about this wedding.”

To Be Continued...

Full story available here:  https://www.amazon.com/Sleepy-Soles-Vol-...366&sr=8-7