Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lots of New Clips, Big Sale
We have several new scenes this week and you can get a free clip for every new clip you order! Two of our favorites, Diana Grace and Jade Nile star in "Screw the Mission, I Want Your Limp Body", a fun sexy chloroform clip. The girls play spies who abandon their rivalry so they can play with each other. Diana and Jade also star in "Superheroine Sleeping Gas Peril". Looking hot in catsuits, the girls encounter sleeping gas, hypnosis, bondage and some goofy special effects. Diana joins sexy Lola Anderson for "Assassins of Limpness", a 3 part series featuring sleepy fetish and mild death fetish (poison darts, choking, etc). There's also a clip of second camera outtakes. "My Stressed Out Girlfriend" stars Jolene Hexx as a business executive who needs some rest. Her boyfriend hypnotizes her and puts her to sleep. Jolene is the villain in "Sold Into Pantyhose Slavery".  She chloroforms and ties up Diana and lovely Rachel Adams. "Malicious Intent: The Sequel" is mostly a bondage video but it has some nice chloroform scenes for Eva Long, Jolene and Lola. There's even a "knock outs only" clip available.  "Eva's Bondage Horror" is mostly bondage (and horror), but Eva is knocked out once and passes out twice.

AND...for every clip you order from our ALL NEW CLIPS section, you can take a free clip from our SALE CLIPS section. More details are on the site.
Ordering on our site is very easy. You find the clips you want, click a link and it takes you to a shopping cart on another secure site. Once you check out with credit card, you can download the clips immediately. If you have any problem with the system, please e mail me and we can make it work. This is a great sale...you can get a lot of good stuff really cheap. 

All the new clips are available at ANTONVIDEO
Superheroine Sleeping Gas Peril, My Stressed Out Girlfriend and the second camera clip from Assassins of Limpness are currently available ONLY at Antonvideo

The other clips are also available at our C4S store DREAM FANTASIES except for "Pantyhose Slavery" and the 2 bondage clips which are at BONDAGE BABES IN DANGER. Don't forget, all our knocked out/tied up scenes as well as superheroine knocked out/tied up scenes are on that store.

Hope everyone is safe and healthy.
[url=https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/14182/sleepy-fantasies][/url]

[Image: kob0742pic.jpg]
[Image: kob0743pic.jpg]
[Image: kob0744pic.jpg]
[Image: kob0746pic.jpg]
[Image: kob0745pic.jpg]
[Image: bg0842pic.jpg]
Just an update... I gave the wrong name for the Diana/Jade clip.  It's "Sleeping Gas Peril".  Also, it is now available at Clips4Sale with the title "Resting Gas Peril" Angel