Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing Personal 2 - The Sequel
Chapter 15

Although the ceiling in the room was nicely decorated Hayley was starting to get bored staring at it whilst trying to keep her mind occupied. Hayley had no idea how long she had been held captive, it could have been days. She had come round on a couple of occasions but had been knocked out again quickly. In addition to chloroform her captors had used gas. They had wheeled in tanks on a trolley and placed a rubber mask over her nose and mouth. It had been night, night time soon after that. After initially coming round and taking a couple of minutes to regain her sense of equilibrium Hayley quickly confirmed that her legs were securely bound at the ankle, just below the knee and across the thigh by what felt like thick straps. Her wrists were bound together with padded cuffs and her arms were pinned to her body by two more thick straps. To increase the difficulty of escape she was secured inside one of the bondage contraptions that Gillian had told her about when they discussed her ordeal at the hands of her captors. Raising her head Hayley could confirm her suspicions. It looked like a large mummy shaped sleeping bag but it had been overstuffed with extra down and padding to bulk it up and narrow the inside of the bag. The outside of the bag was puffy with deep creases forming around each baffle which had elastic installed so that it tightly fitted around whoever had the misfortune of being restrained in one, which at this point was her.

Hayley had earlier been squirming against her bonds; trying and failing get some purchase that may aid her in getting free from the smothering embrace of the sleeping bag contraption that she was secured in. All she succeeded in doing was making a noise as the nylon of the sleeping bag rubbed against the nylon of what felt like a one piece suit that they had put her in. The nylon shell was soft and silky on both the inside and outside surfaces. Hayley had also noted a thick padding around her groin and butt. Once again going from her conversations with Gillian she assumed that a disposable adult diaper had been placed on her before she was bound, the thought made her blush with embarrassment. She had felt the need to relieve herself growing for the last fifteen minutes and knew that she would have to relax and let it out soon. She only hoped that the diaper would be effective. Hayley hadn’t been gagged which she felt was strange given how much care had been taken with the rest of her restraints although at this point she was grateful for small mercies.

Laying her head back on the two soft, thick pillows under her head she had assessed her current situation. Not good would be the kindest assessment. She was lying bound and she saw no easy way of escaping plus stupidly she had not informed anybody of her plan. Someone would come looking for her eventually, her dad would see to that but they wouldn’t know where to start. This was starting to develop from a serious problem to a mini crisis. Hayley twisted her neck to look toward the window and saw that the sun was starting to go down as without warning the door to the room opened and a tall woman entered carrying a tray. Hayley watched the young woman approach the bed in the reflection of the window and turned her head to watch her directly as she placed a tray onto the table beside the bed. Hayley noted with interest that the tray contained both a drink and a sandwich.

“Hi Hayley nice to see that you are awake, I hope that you are comfortable” Hayley nodded as despite the bonds she had to admit that the combination of the suit and sleeping bag was very comfortable. “My name is Jessica and I will be working the night shift and taking care of you tonight. I am going to let you out so that you can have something to eat and then unfortunately I have to secure you again for the night. Kirsty said that you were spunky so I should let you know that even if you were to overpower me you can’t get out of the door. There is a CCTV camera pointed at it from inside the suite and I have to signal my colleague to disengage the lock remotely from the security office.”

“I understand completely” Hayley replied meekly. It was true that her first thought had been to get the better of this young woman named Jessica, strike while the iron was hot, but the CCTV and remote lock was a neat security trick that would need a bit more planning to circumvent.

Jessica leaned over and unlocked the zip on the right hand side of the sleeping bag and used it to fully open the bag down to the feet and then flipped it open. Hayley swung her legs out and with some help from Jessica managed to get into a sitting position. Jessica next undid the two straps that secured Hayley’s arms to her body and dropped them both onto the bed to use later on. Jessica stood back and placed the table and tray in front of Hayley and beckoned for her to start eating. Hayley paused for a second and waited for the cuffs and leg restraints to be removed but when it was clear that Jessica had no intention of removing them Hayley began to eat the sandwich and accompanying chips whist taking occasional draws from the straw in the diluting juice. The cuffs made it awkward but not impossible for Hayley to eat and she must have been hungrier than she thought as she ate quickly. Whilst Hayley was eating Jessica busied herself around the room, tidying, filling draws and laying out supplies.

“Hayley do you need a fresh diaper” Jessica called across the room. Hayley’s face instantly flushed as she remembered that she did need freshened up in that area but didn’t reply right away. “I take the lack of response as a yes. I know it is embarrassing as a fully grown woman but you will get used it and provided you behave you will be able to use the en suite during the day.” Hayley didn’t like the sound of getting used to anything that went on in this place.

Jessica stood in front of Hayley and placed the fresh diaper on the bed. “Right I really should knock you out before I change your diaper but it is easier if you are conscious and help a bit so if you promised no funny business then the chloroform can wait for a bit.” Hayley weighed up the options briefly in her head. On the one side she didn’t want to seem too compliant but if she was going to be naked and exposed in front of this woman then she would rather to it awake so she nodded almost imperceptibly and lay back on her back with her head on the pillows.

Jessica smiled and said “Please raise your hands above your head.” When Hayley complied Jessica undid the straps binding Hayley’s legs and pulled down the zip on the front of the nylon down filled suit. It had been well designed and the zip went all the way past the crotch for ease of access. Hayley stared at the ceiling and tried to conceal her growing embarrassment but was sure her face was bright red. Hayley felt the Jessica undo the adhesive straps holding the soiled diaper in place. Hayley felt a tap on her hip and took this as sign to raise her hips up from the bed. Jessica removed the diaper and slipped the fresh one under Hayley’s raised hips. Hayley then dropped her butt back onto the centre of the fresh diaper and Jessica quickly and professionally folded the front of the diaper over and secured it in place using the adhesive straps. Giving the diaper a pat Jessica said “There we go. That wasn’t so bad, was it?”

“I suppose not, given the circumstances” replied Hayley

“As I said in the morning I can let you roam around the room for a bit. Now time for you to get some sleep”

Hayley nodded and went back to staring at the ceiling whilst Jessica prepared a cloth and soaked it with chloroform.

“As you have been co-operative I will make this easy for you. I will go easy with knocking you out.” Jessica leaned forward and held the chloroform soaked cloth under Hayley’s nose. Hayley wrinkled her nose at the familiar scent of the fumes hit her. Taking short, sharp intakes of breaths Hayley started to feel the effects of the drug. Hayley relaxed as her vision started to darken at the edges. Continuing to take deep breathes Hayley thought that this was starting to happen on far too regularly a basis for her liking.

Chapter 16

The door to the Commissionaire’s office opened and a young patrolman hurriedly exited the room looking decidedly pale. Yet another omen of bad portent thought Detective Natalie Twain as she sat in the wooden chair and waited her turn with the city’s top cop. She had been called in from suspension to meet with the legendary cop. Twain didn’t know what the Commissioner wanted but it must be better than sitting at home reading the newspapers for anything that was or could be crime related. Twain admitted that she was a crime junky, devouring every story in both the written press and the twenty four hour news networks when not actually tracking down criminals. There was a buzzing sound from the desk of the Commissioners secretary and with a smile the woman indicated that Twain should enter the office.

“Good morning Detective and thanks for coming in. Please take a seat,” the Commissionaire offered, gesturing to an empty seat on the opposite side of the large desk positioned in the centre of the room. Sitting down Twain looked at the various plaques and photographs that adorned the walls then quickly restored her full attention to the Commissionaire. The Commissionaire was a large man in both size and presence. He was tall and broad and had worked his way up through the department from patrolman to his current position.

“I appreciate you current situation with the department,” the Commissionaire continued “but I have a delicate matter that requires immediate attention. I made some enquiries and looked through your file, very interesting by the way Detective and I think that you are just the person to help me out.” This did pique the Detective’s interest. What matter could the Commissionaire be alluding too she wondered?

“I haven’t heard from my daughter for almost a week now. This may sound corny but we talked or at least texted each other every day. If she was going away for work or a holiday she would always let me beforehand.”

This news did dent Twain’s enthusiasm slightly. She didn’t fancy tracking down some wayward college kid who was probably lost her phone or in the huff. On the other had it never hurt to have someone of the power and influence of the Commissionaire owe you a favour.

“I appreciate that this may sound like just tracking down some daft kid but I don’t think that is the case. Now this next bit of information goes no further than this office Detective. My daughter works for a government agency and I think that her work may have something to do with her disappearance.”

Twain leaned back in her chair. That little titbit of information did idea make it a bit more interesting. Given the family she assumed that this government agency could be some arm of federal law enforcement.

“Okay. I am interested. Do you have any further information?”

“Yes. As a concerned father I had a tracker put onto her vehicle. I thought that it would be prudent given her line of works. The tracker charged when the car was running and it stopped transmitting three days ago. I had the information for the previous two weeks downloaded and printed out this morning,” the Commissionaire said as her slide a file across the desk toward the detective. “It should give you somewhere to start. I have also written my direct line and mobile number on the inside. I would be grateful if you could keep me informed of progress.”

“Lastly do you have a photograph of your daughter that I could have Commissionaire King?”

The Commissionaire leant across his desk and picked up one of the photo frames that were grouped on one side of the desk, spun it round and handed it to the Detective. Natalie had to admit that the rumours were turn, his daughter was truly stunning, a real knockout. “This is my daughter Detective Twain, her name is Hayley.”

Chapter 17

Hayley was once again taking in the delights of the ceiling when she heard a noise that she was sure was the door opening. Craning her neck to try and get a view if what was happening, which was difficult considering the thick hood of the sleeping bag that she was encased within. She gave up on trying too get a look at what was going on and concentrate on listening. Hayley decided that a number of people had entered the room and going by the noises they were making one of them was gagged. After a while Hayley felt someone working at the lock that held her bag closed and then heard the zipper and felt a slight decrease in pressure from the tightly compressed padding around her body as the bag was loosened. Hayley wondered what was going on as the bag was flung open.

“Please sit up Ms King” the woman in the nurse’s uniform instructed. Hayley complied, with a bit of help from the woman. Hayley was then freed from the bindings around the rest of her body, arms and legs before the woman turned and left. In her shock Hayley followed the woman as she left the room and closed the door and didn’t notice the figure sitting on the other bed. Finally Hayley noticed the other figure.

“MMPPHH” Hayley mumbled before realising that she was still gagged. Quickly she reached behind her head and undid the knot and removed her gag. “Gillian!” Hayley exclaimed practically launching herself at her friend.

“Nice to finally see a friendly face” Gillian replied once she had managed to untangle herself.

“Are you alright honey?” Hayley asked Gillian, “you look a bit rough.”

“Fine now thanks. I feel a lot better after seeing you Hayley. They were interrogating me for what seemed like ages about some research that one of my former college professors was doing. They think that she gave me something or sent me something. I don’t know which but I couldn’t tell them anything” Gillian replied.

“So that’s what this is all about.”

“How did you end up captured?”

“Well I followed you to the motel and from there onto here. That was when I decided to launch a reconnaissance mission that would lead to a rescue.” Hayley said.

“This is some rescue” Gillian stated, a smile breaking out despite the situation.

“Right honey lets make the best of the situation that we find ourselves in. We need to come up with a plan of action but first I am going to have a shower.” Hayley stripped off the down suit and walked into the bathroom with a slight waddle due to the diaper that she was wearing and closed the door behind her. Hayley turned on the shower to full power and almost full heat. Taking off her bra and the diaper she stepped under the powerful rain of water and allowed it to flow over her body.

After Gillian had taken a shower and returned to the room Hayley made her way across to the wardrobe and opened the door. After surveying the choices Hayley turned round and addressed Gillian “Okay, do you want the blue nylon down filled suit or the red nylon down filled suit?”

“You look good in blue Hayley so I’ll take then red”

“Okay not exactly my first choice but a girl has to make the best of things.” Hayley finished putting on the suit, partially zipped it up then struck poses in the mirror as if modelling the garment. “Right that’s enough fun. Let’s work out how we get out of this mess!”

Messages In This Thread
Nothing Personal 2 - The Sequel - by mrjones2009 - 02-16-2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Nothing Personal 2 - The Sequel - by mrjones2009 - 04-03-2020, 09:36 PM