Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing Personal 2 - The Sequel
Chapter 10

The bus pulled away blowing dust and grit over the two women as they stood on the kerbside taking in the view. After taking some time to get her bearings Gillian nudged Linda and pointed down the street toward a junction, “Down there and left I think” and started walking. Linda followed a couple of paces behind, catching up as Gillian reached the junction and paused. The motel that Gillian had been instructed to head to in the second e-mail was located half way up the block on the opposite side of the road to where they now stood. Once again Gillian started off leaving Linda a couple of paces behind as she headed for the motel. Gillian had to admit that she was nervous about what was going to happen next but she was going to face it in a positive manner.

Gillian approached the small window in the motel office with Linda following close behind. Gillian waited until the old man behind the window to drag his attention away from a television with a game show to notice her presence. Gillian asked that for the key to Room 19, the room that she had been told to in the instructions. The old man handed over the key without any questions and returned his attention to the game show.

After entering the room Gillian sat on the bed whilst Linda pulled up a chair. Now that they were off the street and relatively safe from prying eyes Gillian told Linda the full story and watched as the other woman’s eyes lighted up with glee as she got deeper into it. Gillian finished by telling Linda that there would be a bag waiting for her in the room somewhere. Linda leapt to her feet and charged around the room, finally locating the bag in a cupboard. Bringing it back to the bed Linda began to empty its contents, placing each item carefully on the bed. Gillian looked at the contents of the bag and raised her eyes to the ceiling. In addition to clothes and other things that you would find in an overnight bag there were also some tools of Linda’s trade such as rope. Linda with glee etched over her face moved a wooden into the middle of the room told Gillian to sit in it and used lengths of rope to tie Gillian’s wrist behind the back of the chair, each ankle to a different leg and then her thighs to the seat and chest to the back of the seat, securely pinning Gillian in place.

“Now you look better Gillian.” Linda stated like it was obvious. “I am going to take a shower so I don’t want you trying to escape.” Gillian wriggled trying to show that there was no give in the ropes.

“Don’t think I am going anywhere Linda. You did your usual professional job with the binding.”

“You did it before and I don’t want to make that mistake again. You are going for a nap.” Linda dipped into the bag and picked up an item in each hand, spinning back to show both to Gillian. In one had was a taser and in the other a bottle of chloroform. “Do you want me to tazer you or chloroform you?” Linda asked with glee.

“Do what you want you nut job?” Gillian sat defiantly.

“Come on Gillian play the game.” Gillian was worried that Linda was caressing the taser a bit too lovingly so decided to bite the bullet.

“Chloroform, use the chloroform.” Gillian finally said. Looking a bit disheartened at that answer Linda put the taser back on the bed and picked up a cloth. Opening the bottle of chloroform Linda poured a liberal amount of the liquid onto the cloth and then walked across to where Gillian sat bound to the chair. Linda clamped the cloth over Gillian’s nose and mouth with her left hand, using her right on the back on Gillian’s head so that she couldn’t mover away from the cloth and the fumes coming from the chloroform. Linda watched as Gillian accepted the cloth and took regular breaths, inhaling the fumes. Linda held the cloth in place as she watched Gillian’s eyelids get heavier and flutter, eventually closing over for good. Satisfied that Gillian was out Linda put the cloth back on the bed and made her way into the bathroom, stripping on her way leaving clothing in a line across the floor.

Chapter 11

Hayley crossed her arms, lent against the corner of the building and watched with curiosity as a car entered the parking lot of the motel and took a space close to the manager’s office. Hayley thought that it seemed a bit early for anybody to be visiting the motel. After coming round from her chloroform induced nap Hayley had struggled to get free for a while. After being unable to get free she had contented herself with moaning into her gag in frustration. When she and Gayle had been discovered and freed by a colleague on the next shift she had found the note that Gillian had left under the pillow that had the address of this motel on it. After convincing her colleagues in security that she had not been involved with the jailbreak and had no idea what Gillian had planned she had lobbied to be given the task of tracking Gillian down. Although it was standard protocol for this kind of incident to be investigated by an external agency the bosses and given her the nod for an unofficial investigation. Hayley had kept the note to herself but had passed on the e-mails that she had found on Gillian’s computer. This thing was starting to get complicated.

Some sixth sense told her that this was the person that she had been waiting on. She continued to watch as the driver side door opened and a women with reddish brown hair got out and quickly made her way toward the furthest away corner of the motel. Stopping at one of the motel’s slightly off blue doors and giving it a firm rap with her knuckles. The door opened just enough for the woman to enter and then closed behind her. Hayley could not see who had opened the door or inside the room from this far away but she was sure from Gillian’s description that the woman that just arrived was Christina. She had two options. The first was to try and get closer to the room and see if she could get a look inside and the second was to stay put and bide her time. She decided to bide her time.

Inside the room Gillian turned her head at the sound of knocking at the door. In addition to being tied to the chair Linda had taken the extra precaution of blindfolding and gagging her for past couple of hours. So Gillian had been tying to figure out what was going on using sounds. Gillian heard Linda get up from the bed and open the door. Somebody entered and Gillian listened as two sets of footsteps made there way across and stopped in front of her.

“Hello Gillian. So nice to meet you again” Christina said to the bound, gagged and blindfolded woman sitting in the chair in the middle of the room. After a couple of seconds Gillian felt the knots on the blindfold and gag come lose at the back of her head and fall loose. It took a couple of seconds for Gillian’s eyes to adjust back to the light but when they did she instantly recognised the woman standing in front of her.

“Good morning Gillian. I hope that you had a comfortable night.”

“Not really but going from previously experience I would suggest that you aren’t really that bothered.”

“Not true Gillian. As you can testify I prefer my captives to be comfortable. That tends to mean that there are not as many issues.”

“Tell that to your friend.” Gillian countered moving her head to indicate toward Linda who was standing behind her.

“Much as I would love to sit and chat all day let’s get down to business shall we.”

“I got Linda out so just let Rhiannon go and then we can get talk about whatever you want for as long as you want. Politics, the weather, spring fashion trends!” Gillian said her voice getting louder as she went on.

“Now, keep the noise down Gillian. Let’s not have to put the gag back in yet.” Gillian was going to say something in response but decided that at this point discretion was the best policy. “As you well know in addition to liberating our friend Linda I also required some information from your old Professor.”

“I remember the e-mail. But I haven’t spoken with Professor Smart in months. We didn’t correspond that often after I left College.”

“Not what I heard. My sources inform me that you were close and would be somebody that the Professor might turn to, might send information to if she needed some help.”

“I don’t know what to tell you Christian I haven’t heard from her so can’t help you with whatever you think I can.”

“Last chance Gillian. Are you absolutely sure about that?”

“Look Christina I have no idea what you are talking about. You and your little friend should get going before someone tracks us down.” Getting tired of the conversation Gillian tried to bring it to an end “You should just knock me out and get going. If you are going to sedate me I would rather you used the chloroform and get it over with rather than boring me to sleep with your boring chit-chat”

“If that’s how you feel then I am happy to oblige. I can take you back to our facility where we can have a proper conversation. I have many tools at my disposal that enhance conversational skills” leaning down to whisper in Gillian’s ear she continued “if you think our little chat in your dining room was fun wait till I get you back to mine.”

Christina made an indication to Linda and Gillian winced slightly as a cloth came over her face from behind and was clamped over her nose and mouth. It came as no surprise that the cloth was laced with chloroform. There was no point in fighting as even if she could escape the roped binding her to the chair the two women would easily overpower her. Gillian continued to take steady even breaths as the drug began to have its affect, tingling in the limbs and a fuzzy head. As she inhaled most of the fumes from the chloroform soaked cloth Gillian could feel her eyelids get heavier, she concentrated on Christina as she slipped towards unconsciousness. The last thing that Gillian saw before darkness fell was Christina making a call on her cell.

Around half an hour later Hayley watched as a vehicle that looked like a private ambulance enter the motel car park. Hayley watched with interest as two women got out of the cab and headed toward the rear doors. From this distance it looked to Hayley that both were dressed identically, something between a medical orderly and a dental nurse with white down jackets over the top of the blue uniforms. One of the women opened the door and entered the rear of the vehicle. A few seconds later both women were making their way towards the stairs wheeling a stretcher between them. Interesting development Hayley thought. She would have to follow one of these vehicles so Hayley decided to rush back to where she had parked her car and retrieve it, hoping that nothing would happen whilst she was away.

In the end Hayley was only away from the motel for about ten minutes. She watched as the door to first floor suite opened and the women she believed to be Christina appeared. The woman quickly made her way downstairs to the motel office and engaged what Hayley assumed was either the manager or a member of staff in conversation. It looked like Christian was doing the majority of the talking. Then the door to the first floor room opened again and three women exited along with the stretcher. This time Hayley certainly recognised one of the women as Linda Reddick, recently escaped from a secured facility. The second thing that Hayley noticed was that there was somebody strapped to the stretcher. Even from this distance she was pretty sure that it was Gillian that was strapped to the stretcher. Hayley watched as the three women carried manoeuvred the stretcher down the stairs, towards the van and then into the back on the van. After a couple of minutes of conversation with the motel employee Christina made her way across the lot and joined them. The four women got into the vehicles after having a brief conversation. Linda and Christina got into the car whilst the other two women got into the van, one in the drivers seat and the other in the back with Gillian.

Messages In This Thread
Nothing Personal 2 - The Sequel - by mrjones2009 - 02-16-2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Nothing Personal 2 - The Sequel - by mrjones2009 - 03-15-2020, 01:15 PM