Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing Personal 2 - The Sequel
Chapter 8

Gillian had decided that she had run out of options, she couldn’t see any other way forward. As much as she valued her current colleagues, especially Hayley she couldn’t just ignore her friendship with Rhiannon. That and the ordeal that Rhiannon had been through and was now seemingly happening for a second time, that Gillian felt responsible for was forcing her to act. The e-mail had arrived into her personal account whilst she was celebrating with Hayley a couple of evenings ago. It contained a photograph of Rhiannon bound and gagged and a list of demands that would have to be complied with to secure her release. Gillian had replied confirming that she would comply. One of the demands was to help Linda Reddick escape and it was this demand that Gillian was about to embark on at the moment.

Gillian knew that she had already made the decision to proceed the moment that she had lifted the tazer from the security office on the third floor of the facility, the same floor where she shared a room with Hayley. The taser was a weapon that was not used very often. Even the threat of using it struck fear into most women, which was obviously the point. She knew this because of the hushed tones that were used to describe it and its affects around the place. Even having one pointed at you did seem to have an effect on people, an effect that she had experienced first hand. Gillian stood up from the desk and put on her full length down filled jacket, checking her pockets to make sure that she had everything that she needed. Satisfied that she did Gillian made to exit the room grabbing a backpack from her bed before exiting the room. Before she did though she quickly scribbled something onto a piece of paper and thrust it into a pocket.

Gillian had come up with a brief plan but was going to have to make most of it as she went along. Making her way toward the guard station she hoped that as it was late in the evening and the nightshift had just come on duty that people would be a bit more relaxed, hearing a noise from around the corner Gillian flattened against a wall and took a quick glance around the corner. Seeing Hayley standing in the middle of the corridor gave her cause to pause for a couple of seconds. It was certainly now or never. Taking and exhaling deep breathes to keep her calm Gillian moved away from the wall and tuned into the corridor walking up behind Hayley who was making the rounds on this floor. Somehow despite how she felt Gillian managed to sneak up behind Hayley and quickly clamped her hand over Hayley’s mouth and pull her in close, jabbing the twin prongs of the tazer into fleshy part on her body between the hips and ribs.

“Hayley please relax and don’t struggle. I don’t want to use the tazer but I will.” Gillian thought Hayley didn’t seem to hear what she had said as Hayley had frozen a spilt second after feeling the prongs jab into her side. “I would like you to reach down and remove the belt with your equipment from around your waist and let it drop to the floor. Then I am going to remove my hand from your mouth. Do not shout for help. Please then place both hands with fingers laced together behind your head and walk slowly toward the guard station. Once you reach the guard station turn and face the wall.” After what seemed like longer but was probably only couple of seconds Hayley nodded her understanding almost imperceptibly and slowly moved her left hand down toward her waist and, undid the buckle holding her equipment belt that contained her radio, handcuffs, chloroform and other items and let it slip to the floor. Now was the test for the threat of the taser Gillian thought as she removed her hand from Hayley’s mouth. Hayley silently stepped forward and placed both hands behind her head, interlocking her fingers. Good start Gillian thought as she bent down and picked up the belt, clipping the buckle and slinging it over her shoulder. She now needed a second bit of luck, that Gayle wouldn’t be watching the CCTV camera as they approached the guard station. Gillian followed Hayley at a distance of a couple paces as they walked down the corridor, around a corner and toward the guard station. As they covered the distance toward the entrance to the guard station Gillian realised that her good luck was indeed going to continue. If Gayle had noted the strange site of Hayley walking to the station with her hands behind her head Gayle would have come to investigate or raised the alarm in some way. Just before Hayley turned into the guard station Gillian quickened her pace so that she was right behind her and the two women entered almost as one. As she entered the guard station Gillian saw that Gayle had been sitting engrossed with something on the internet rather than the CCTV screen she should have been paying attention too. Gayle spun round on the seat as the two women entered and her face instantly broke into an expression of confusion at seeing Hayley with her hands behind her head. “What’s going on ladies?” Gayle questioned trying to comprehend the situation. Hayley just shrugged and nodded toward Gillian standing behind her.

“Bit of a jailbreak Gayle” Gillian said raising the taser and giving it a bit of a wave so that Gayle could see it clearly. Gayle eyes were drawn to the device and Gillian was once again shocked at the look of fear and concern that crossed Gayle’s face. “As I explained to Hayley I don’t want to use this but will if I have to. Now please do as I say and we can all get through this unscathed. Please take off you belt and put it on the counter on top. Then stand up and join your Hayley facing the wall with your hands behind your head. Thanks.” Gayle slowly got up from the seat and complied with the instructions. Once both women were stood facing the wall Gillian made her way over to the counter and picked up the electric key card that would open all of the doors on that level. It was held in the guard station for security purposes. Each individual had a security card but it only opened certain doors.

Turning to the two women facing the wall Gillian said “Right ladies please walk slowly toward Suite 4 and stop before the door, turn and face the wall.” After a quick glance between them Hayley and Gayle turned and slowly made their way out of the guard station, turned and made their way toward the suite as directed. Gillian followed a couple of paces behind, close enough to use the taser, only stopping to close the door behind her. After a brief walk along the corridor Hayley and Gayle paused and turned to face the wall. They had arrived at suite 4. Gillian walked around the two women, giving them enough room that they couldn’t make a lunge for her. Gillian went up to the door and swiped the access card. On hearing the electronic lock disengage Gillian pushed the door open, stepped back noting that both Hayley and Gayle had glanced across indicated that they should enter the suite. Gillian could tell that both women were slightly nervous as to what she had planned for them. Gillian was tempted to explain but thought that the element of fear of the unknown was helping to keep them unbalanced. Gillian has chosen this suite on purpose as it had recently been vacated by the previous occupant and hadn’t been restocked. It also had two separate beds. Hayley and Gayle both stopped in the centre of the room. Gillian also stopped and took a moment to gain composure. This would be the tricky bit.

“Hayley please go to the first bed lie down and cross your wrists behind your back” Gillian noted a glance between Hayley and Gayle and sensed that she had to take action at this moment to remain in control. She strode purposefully forward and jabbed Hayley in the side with the taser. It elicited the desired reaction as Hayley hurriedly made her way over to the bed, lay down with her face on the pillow and crossed her hands behind her back. “Thank you Hayley. Ladies I know that we are friends but next time you do not obey a command the taser will be fired up.” Next Gillian held out two lengths of cord toward her and said “Gayle please use the cord to tie Hayley’s ankles and wrists together. Securely please as I will be checking your work. After you have finished please sit down on the end of the other bed” Gayle reluctantly took both lengths of cord and walked across to where Hayley was lying on her stomach on the bed. Quickly and professional Gayle bound both Hayley’s ankles and wrists and did so properly so that there was no wiggle room, loose knots or likelihood of working free quickly. Hayley for her part accepted the situation and bonds without fuss as her colleague secured her wrists and ankles. Whilst Gayle was binding her wrists Hayley tried to talk Gillian round. “Look I don’t know what you are trying to do but whatever it is this is not the right way to go about it. It’s not too late to change you mind and we can all sit down and discuss this.”

“Hayley please be quiet,” replied Gillian with enough force to let Hayley know that there would be no change of mind “I don’t want to gag you at the moment.” It was hard to tell given their relative positions but Gillian was sure that Hayley’s shoulders slumped as she turned her head and buried her face into the pillow. Gillian turned to the second bed and found that Gayle was sitting on the end of the bed that was positioned about five yards from the first. Gillian crossed and stood in front of Gayle and handed her another length of cord. “Please use this to tie your ankles and then lie face down on the bed and place your hands behind your back.” Gillian watched as Gayle tied her own ankles and then as gracefully as you could with your ankles bound and wearing a dress with such a large skirt manoeuvre herself up the bed until in a position where her head would touch the pillow when she lay down. Gayle then placed her head on the pillow and slowly spun around until her face was on the pillow and then crossed her wrists in the small of her back. Gillian then used the final length of cord that she had brought to secure Gayle’s wrists and checked the bindings that Gayle had tied on her own ankles and on Hayley. Satisfied that they were secure Gillian then moved to where she had placed Hayley’s belt and removed the bottle of chloroform from the pouch where it was stored. Gillian really didn’t want to sedate Hayley and Gayle but she knew that they would try and get free of their bonds as soon as she left and if they were unconscious it would at least give her more time to free Reddick and get out of the building. Grabbing a soft thick cloth from her pocket she moved across the room and stood beside Hayley who still had her face firmly planted in the pillow. Gillian removed the top from the bottle and poured a liberal amount of the chloroform onto the neatly folded cloth. Hayley seemed to sense Gillian’s presence and turned her head so that she could look at Gillian. Hayley then registered the cloth.

“Is there any need to dose me with chloroform and put me under?” Hayley questioned of Gillian.

“Unfortunately there is. I know that the moment that I leave you will try and get loose. Knocking both of you out will give me a bit more time to get out of the building before you commence that exercise. I don’t really want do this but I have no choice.”

“This is becoming something of a habit.” Hayley said with a slight grin, recognising the tension in Gillian’s demeanour. “Okay I understand. Just get on with it. I’m not going anywhere but the sooner you use the chloroform soaked cloth the sooner I regain consciousness and can start coming after you. Just please be gentle. I want to wake up looking this pretty. Part of being a damsel in distress is looking beautiful” Hayley said managing to maintain a glint in her eye.

At that point Gillian lowered the cloth and as gently as possible placed it over the lower half of Hayley’s face. Gillian pressed slightly to ensure that the cloth was securely over Hayley’s nose and mouth, banishing any fresh air and forcing Hayley to inhale the fumes from the chloroform on the cloth. Hayley said something as it was placed over her face but any noise was muffled by the cloth. As Gillian watched Hayley relaxed and took steady deep breathes, calmly inhaling the fumes until she after thirty seconds Gillian could see that they were starting to have an effect, Gillian could see that Hayley’s eyelids were growing heavier and she had to fight to keep them open. Gillian kept the cloth in place for a couple of breaths once Hayley’s eyes closed to ensure that she was totally out then removed it. The Gillian produced a fresh cloth and a scarf from one of the pockets in her jacket. Gillian scrunched up the cloth in her hand and as gently as possible placed it into Hayley’s mouth then used the scarf to secure it in place. Gillian was about to move onto Gayle when she had a thought. Gillian then left the chloroform soaked cloth on the pillow next where Hayley’s head was placed. Gillian figured that Hayley would continue to inhale the fumes whilst the cloth was moist and it would keep her out for a bit longer. Moving round to the second bed after grabbing a fresh cloth from Hayley’s equipment belt she once again removed the top from the bottle of chloroform and soaked the cloth with the liquid. Gayle had squirmed round and watched the interaction between Hayley lying on the bed and Gillian so she knew what was coming.

Gillian thought that it didn’t really matter as they would probably spend most of the next day being interrogated by the internal security team to make sure that they weren’t helping Gillian with her scheme rather than innocent victims. Gillian knew at this point that it may have looked better if she and Hayley had made a move and forced Gillian to use the taser. They had surrendered a bit too meekly perhaps but it was too late for that know as Gillian clamped the chloroform soaked cloth over Gayle’s nose and mouth. Unlike Hayley Gayle did instinctively try and fight off the cloth and the fumes for a couple of seconds but then quickly realised her mistake. As Gillian was aware any exertion whilst having a chloroform soaked cloth held over your nose and mouth only made you take deeper breaths, inhaling more of the fumes. Gillian expertly held the cloth in place over Gayle’s nose and mouth as Gayle continued to breathe in the fumes, eventually succumbing to their affect and falling off the edge into a deep, if not relaxing sleep. Gillian removed another cloth and a second scarf from her pocket and used them to gag Gayle in the same simple and effective manor that she had gagged Hayley. Once again she left the chloroform soaked cloth on the pillow so that Gayle would continue to inhale a good dose of the fumes whilst unconscious.

Gillian stopped for a minute to collect her thoughts then made a move; she had to keep the momentum going as now there was no going back. The next shift wouldn’t be on deck until 7am but she wanted to be as far away as possible when her actions were discovered. Gillian grabbed a pair of handcuffs together with the keys, the bottle of chloroform and some fresh cloths and placed them into the pockets of her jacket along with a wallet containing her ID, purse, mobile and the security key card for the floor. She didn’t plan to use them at any point but thought that she should be prepared. After checking that both of the women that she had bound, gagged and chloroformed were comfortable and in no danger she placed a folded up sheet of paper under the pillow that Hayley head lay on and then left the suite and locked the door behind her using the key card.

Chapter 9

Walking briskly along the corridor Gillian returned to the guard station and turned off the power to the recording hard disk for the CCTV system. It might have seemed like a token gesture but anything that gave her a slight edge was worth doing at this point. Gillian then closed and locked the door to the guard station and made her way along the corridor to Suite 8 where Linda Reddick was being held. Gillian knew that as a top category guest she would be kept restrained for most of the day. Using the key card she gained access to the suite. The lights were on a motion sensor and were activated as soon as she entered the suite. Gillian removed her backpack and dropping at at the door took a moment to look around the suite it was similar to Suite 4 except that there was only one double bed rather then two singles. This was where Linda Reddick was securely bound and restrained at this moment. This was when she came face to face again with Linda Reddick for the first time since the incident at Gillian’s flat three months ago that had changed her life so dramatically. Gillian had been kept away from Linda for obvious reasons.

Locking eyes with the woman Gillian began “Linda we haven’t got time for details at the moment but I am here to get assist you in escaping.” Gillian could see that Linda was surprised by this turn up by the look in her eyes and the almost inaudible mumbled response through her gag. “I am going to untie you now so please no funny business and I will explain everything in more detail when we are long gone from here.” Linda nodded her head in understanding. Linda was lying in a restraining bag that was ironically her own invention that Gillian suggested that her team adopt for this particular captive. It was like a large sleeping bag except with more padding, elasticated sides that restricted movement and zips that prevented you from getting out. Working quickly she found the small key and unlocked the small padlock holding the zip, fully unzipped the restraining bag its entire length and flung it open to reveal Linda’s bound body. At this point Linda was making noises that Gilliam presumed were about getting her gag removed but Gillian though that she could get that herself later. Once again starting at the bottom she undid the straps binding Linda’s legs together at the ankles, just below and above the knee and across her thighs. Finally she undid the lock on the cuffs binding Linda’s wrists and stood back. Linda took the opportunity to swing her legs round and stand up. Gillian had to marvel at the calmness of the woman as she started to work kinks out of her neck with slow and steady movements.

Gillian had turned and made her way toward the backpack that she had dropped on entering the suite. Linda took this as an opportunity to remove the gag that she had been wearing practically for three months. Locating the buckle behind her head by feel Linda undid the strap and released the thick pad that had been placed over her mouth. Then finding the end unwound the thick padded bandage that had been wrapped over her mouth and behind her head several times. When that was removed she was able to spit out the cloth that had been placed in her mouth some hours earlier.

“I bet you never thought you would be doing this?” Linda said across the room to Gillian. Gillian crouching over the backpack turned and shot her a dirty look. “As hard as this might be to believe Linda” Gillian replied as she made her way back toward Linda, “this actually isn’t about me helping you. I need you for something. As I said we don’t have time to chat it through at the moment so put on these clothes and we can get out of here.” Linda physically recoiled as Gillian thrust a pile of clothes against her chest. Linda let the clothes fall on the ground as Gillian spun on her heels and went to wait at the door, pointing at her watch as she did so. Linda didn’t need to be told twice she quickly shrugged off what she had been wearing. “Look out” Linda heard Gillian say as she looked up to find something being hurled toward her. As Linda caught it one handed she noted that it was deodorant. Linda used the spray over her entire body, dropped the can to the floor and started to get dressed, underwear followed by jeans, jumper, sneakers and a short down filled jacket.

After completing getting dressed Linda joined Gillian at the door. Gillian said “Right lets get one thing straight on this little venture and that is I am in charge. You do what I say when I say it or we are going to fall out. Do you understand?”

“Yes” Linda replied “so let’s get moving.”

“Before we go any further take this” Gillian said handing over Gayle’s ID card. “You will need it to exit the building. I have dealt with the guards on this level which means if we keep to the main stairwell we just have to get past the guard at the main door. Just swipe the card to get out and don’t look directly at the guard. You look enough like Gayle, it’s her clothes you have on, in terms of height, build and hair to pass as long as there isn’t too much scrutiny.”

Messages In This Thread
Nothing Personal 2 - The Sequel - by mrjones2009 - 02-16-2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Nothing Personal 2 - The Sequel - by mrjones2009 - 03-07-2020, 04:11 PM