Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing Personal 2 - The Sequel
Chapter 2

The light had been on in the second floor window for about five minutes as Gillian sat in the drivers’ seat of her car and waited. Well it wasn’t her car it was a pool car that she had been assigned for this operation. On this occasion she had been paired with Hayley King. Gillian was glad that she had been paired with Hayley for several of her early operations with Section 10. Ever since she had joined the organisation under slightly strange circumstances earlier in the year Hayley had taken Gillian under her wing in a sisterly way despite being less than a year older. Gillian hadn’t managed to get the full story on how Hayley had ended up in this line of work, only that she had been recruited from the police academy after an unspecified incident that Hayley wouldn’t go into any further. Hayley’s father was a police officer and she had planned to follow in his footsteps but as Hayley put it, fate had intervened. Suddenly the light went off, on, off then on again in quick succession, jolting Gillian back into the present and the job at hand. This was the signal that she had been waiting on from Hayley. She quickly checked her pockets to make sure that everything she needed. Satisfied, Gillian quickly exited the car and made her way round the building toward the rear entrance. Gillian had picked an all back ensemble for tonight, tight black jeans, black sweater and a long dark overcoat.

Gillian and Hayley had been tasked with retrieving stolen goods from a female thief. They had learned that the thief would be attending an upmarket social event this evening in order to case the location for her next job. Hayley had used her connections to get a place on the guest list. During the event Hayley would approach the thief posing as a fence and propose a business relationship. Gillian assumed that Hayley had been successful as Hayley and the target has left the event together and hailed a cab. Gillian had followed the cab to this address and waited. Working her way round the building Gillian found that Hayley had managed to leave the gate that lead to the rear of the property unlocked. She quickly glanced both ways and slipped through the gate, carefully closing it behind her to make no noise. Gillian got to the rear of the property and found that one of the rear entrances was lying open, sometimes she marvelled at how good Hayley was at this sort of thing.

Gillian crept up the stairs and paused outside a door which she presumed would lead into a reception room of some kind. Gillian could hear a voice on the other side but couldn’t make out what was being said. Opening the door with as little noise as possible Gillian entered the room. She instantly paused in surprise at the sight that was in front of her. The room was a large studio apartment with a double bed off to one side. It wasn’t this that caused her to pause but the fact that Hayley was lying bound and gagged on the bed with the lady thief standing in the middle of the room with hands on hips. Gillian decided that she had to take action right away.

As Gillian crept toward the unsuspecting woman whose back was toward her she made eye contact with Hayley. Hayley picking up on the silent signals went about distracting the lady thief by suddenly struggling against her bonds and screaming behind her gag.  The lady thief didn’t notice the danger until it was too late; Gillian rammed home her advantage by grabbing her around the waist with her left hand and clamping a chloroformed soaked cloth over her nose and mouth. The woman tried to twist free of Gillian’s grasp, but found her efforts thwarted as the arm that encircled her waist only tightened further, drawing her close. Gillian could sense that the woman had held her breathe, desperately tried not to inhale the fumes given off from the chloroform. Gillian didn’t panic and bided her time, waited for a moment, and when the woman didn't take a breath, used the arm wrapped around the woman’s waist to force the air from her lungs. The woman gasped as the air was forced from her lungs, and involuntarily took a deep breath, drinking deeply of the drug on the cloth. Gillian began to feel the fight drain from the woman as she continued to inhale the fumes, her muscles started to relax as the chloroform did its work. As the fight drained from the woman Gillian felt her body go limp but held the cloth tight for another couple of seconds. Finally, satisfied that the woman was helpless, Gillian released her grip and let her slid to the floor.

Gillian stood over the lady thief until she heard “MMPPHH, MMPPHH” and remembered that Hayley was lying bound and gagged on the bed. Gillian made her way across, untied a cloth from around Hayley’s mouth. Hayley then spat out a rag that had been stuffed inside her mouth.

“Took your time, I was starting to run out of conversation.” Hayley said by way of greeting as a smile broke out across her lips. “Nice technique there by the way, I obviously taught you well.”

“What happened?” Gillian asked as she made her way back across to the lady thief, rolled the unconscious woman onto her stomach and went about binding her wrists and ankles with cord.

“The lady thief there made me at the party and when we got back here she pulled a taser and forced me onto the bed. I let her tie and gag me as I knew you would ride to the rescue at some point. The bitch was planning to sell me to white slavers, said she would get good money for me as well.”

Gillian had to smirk as this. She had no doubt that Hayley would have fetched top dollar. Gillian finished gagging the lady thief and paused for a second, once again astounded at the striking beauty Hayley possessed, especially in the figure hugging black dress that she was wearing on her curvaceous 5ft 9” frame. The woman had a killer body that made other women jealous and men drool. Haley also possessed sharp features, deep blue eyes and luscious long dark blonde hair.

“Nice technique with the binding. Now that you have done her it’s time to do me?” Hayley said mischievously. Gillian walked back to the bed and picked up the cloth. Gillian paused and freshened up the cloth with a dose of chloroform then thrust it at Hayley’s face, clamping it firmly over her nose and mouth. Hayley’s eyes widened in shock over the top of the thick cloth at the suddenness of Gillian’s actions. The thick cloth muffling any noise that could have escaped. Hayley instantly recognised the familiar aroma of chloroform coming off the cloth. They were pretty strong; Gillian must have been liberal with the dosage. Hayley wasn’t fussed as she wasn’t interested in fighting the effects of the drug. Relaxing and taking long deep breathes Hayley inhaled the fumes, feeling the effects as her arms started to tingle.

“MMPPHH, MMPPHH, MMPPHH” Hayley said excitedly from under the cloth and began to shake her head violently. Gillian removed the cloth.

“What’s the matter Hayley?”

“Almost forgot” Hayley said slightly woozily, suffering from the effects of the chloroform. “The stuff is in a hole in the wall behind the cabinet over there” she indicated with her head. “Right, now finish the job.”

Gillian replaced the cloth over the lower half of Hayley’s face and Hayley took deep, steady breaths until she felt her head start to ache and eyelids feel heavy, very quickly thereafter everything went dark. Gillian quickly gagged Hayley, although not effectively by just using the cloth as a cleave gag. Gillian then searched behind the cabinet and found the hole in the wall. She quickly found the items that they had been sent to collect and placed them in her pocket. She then scattered some of the other stolen items around the room so that they would be obvious to anybody that entered the room. Taking a final look around Gillian exited the apartment and down the stairs. Gillian engaged the lock on the door at ground floor level and let it close solidly behind her as she excited the building. Planting her feet on the ground Gillian swung her elbow and flung it backward smashing the bottom left pane of glass on the door. Hopefully the police would believe that entry had been forced. Taking care not to be noticed by any neighbours she made her way to her car and after transferring the retrieved items into her rucksack started the engine. Before heading back to base she dialled 911 on a disposable mobile. “Hello police? Yes I would like to report some strange noises. I think it could be a burglary in progress.” Before ending the call she gave the address of the apartment she had just exited. Pulling away from the curb she headed back to base to await Hayley’s return.

Messages In This Thread
Nothing Personal 2 - The Sequel - by mrjones2009 - 02-16-2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Nothing Personal 2 - The Sequel - by mrjones2009 - 02-23-2020, 04:36 PM