Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nothing Personal 2 - The Sequel
Chapter 1

Although the spring sunshine meant that she was able to wear her fabulously stylish sunglasses Christina was glad she had decided to combine her full length down jacket with a matching down gilet. There was a distinct chill in the wind that was blowing down the street. Christina sat at a table outside a small independent coffee shop with her hands wrapped tightly around a large mug of coffee and waited patiently for her phone to vibrate to let her know that she had received a message. She had arrived at the coffee shop about twenty minutes ago and didn’t want to hang around in the same place for too long. Christina had been frequenting this particular establishment regularly over the past week. It wasn’t the quality of the coffee and snacks on offer that had kept her coming back, although she had to admit that they were very good but the excellent view that the coffee shop gave her of the communal entrance to an apartment building on the opposite side of the street.

After what her superiors had described as a calamity of a mission three months ago to retrieve a clean energy formula she had been benched. After two weeks of debriefing from the internal security team, it would probably only have been one week but her temper got the better of her on a couple of occasions whilst trying to make her point that the mission had not been a complete disaster. Alright so two of her colleagues had not been heard from since, presumably captured by the shadowy government organization Section 10 but the formula was delivered to an ecstatic client. Swings and roundabouts Christian had suggested but not everyone had shared this viewpoint. Finally she had been officially cleared of any wrongdoing and put back on the roster for jobs. For this mission she had been paired with Kirsty, an experienced operative with a no-nonsense, professional attitude. Although Kirsty was a woman of very few words Christian had always got along well with her. Kirsty was tall, lean and angular with shoulder length jet black hair and sharp features. Her look slightly betrayed the fact that Kirsty was probably the fittest person in the organisation and possessed a surprising combination of strength and speed.

The job was originally to retrieve information on a reported scientific breakthrough from a Professor Sarah Smart based at the local College but that had been complicated when she had unfortunately passed away a couple of weeks earlier. However Christina had never let something like death get in her way and had quickly moved onto Plan B. This involved finding someone else who could have access to the information. That search had lead her to a student who was doubling as the Professor’s research assistant and who also happened to stay in the top floor flat in the building that Christian was sitting across from, step forward Peyton Barnes. Peyton was the best chance that Christina had to obtain the information that she had been tasked with retrieving. Peyton lived in the flat with another student called Taylor Farmer. It was Taylor that Christian had tasked Kirsty with following on a shopping trip earlier this morning. Christina was disturbed from her reverie when she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket, reached in and read the text message that had just arrived.

Christina placed the phone back in the inside pocket of her full length down filled coat. She stood up and bent down to pick up a rucksack that was under her seat before taking a final look up and down the street for anything that she felt didn’t look right. Seeing nothing that made her nervous Christina crossed the road and started to make her way down the sidewalk toward the door to the apartment building whilst simultaneously taking a pair of leather gloves from an outside pocket and carefully putting them on, one at a time as she paced across the street. About halfway to the door she noticed Taylor come around the corner carrying several shopping bags and adjusted her pace accordingly. In the end Christina timed it perfectly; arriving at the door just as Taylor was turning round to pick up the bags she had placed on the ground to open the door.

“Please let me help you with that” Christina said as she took the door from Taylor and with what she hoped was a sincere smile spreading across her lips as she made eye contact with the young woman.

“Oh thank you very much” replied Taylor. As she bent down to pick her bags she didn’t notice Christina quickly put the door onto the latch so that you could enter just by pushing the door open. Christina glanced down the block and noted the unmistakeable silhouette of Kirsty striding purposefully toward the door, slow down Kirsty, don’t arrive too soon thought Christina. Don’t want to spook the girl, timing is everything. Taylor picked up the bags and Christina moved aside to let her enter before following her into the entrance and let the door swing closed behind her. The young woman started to climb the stairs, the old building didn’t have a lift and Christian followed as quietly as possible at what she considered to be a safe distance. At the top floor landing Taylor once again put the shopping bags down to find the correct key for the lock on the door into her flat.

“Sorry to be rude but I haven’t seen you around the building before” Taylor said as she stopped fumbling trying to find the correct key long enough to notice Christina’s presence. Christina was trapped on the small landing at the top of the stairs. “Are you looking for Kenneth and Liam?” she ventured and pointed to the other door on the landing. “I don’t think they are about, haven’t seen them for a couple of days.”

Christina smiled and kept quiet as the young woman looked at her waiting on a response. A couple of seconds later Kirsty, having entered through the unlocked door walked straight past Christina and directly toward the young woman who gave her a quizzical look.

“What are you doing?” Taylor questioned of Kirsty as she grabbed Taylor’s left wrist with her own left hand and wretched it behind her back quickly silencing any vocal protests by clamping her gloved right hand over the young woman’s mouth. Christina watched with interest as the young woman struggled against Kirsty’s powerful grip, squirming to try and gain some leverage, even attempting to strike Kirsty with her elbow. This resistance was met by Kirsty putting more pressure on the arm that was twisted behind the young woman’s back, eliciting a muffled yelp of pain from under the gloved hand that was smothered over the young woman’s mouth. Once Taylor had come to the conclusion that more resistance would bring further pain she calmed down and stopped squirming.

“Good morning Taylor” Christina said, the recognition that this woman knew her name made the young woman’s eyes widen in shock. “Yes I know who you are and a lot about you besides that. But today we are more interested in your flatmate. My friends and I have been tasked with asking her a few questions and this unfortunately means that you have been dragged into this situation. Now I am not into violence but you are now our captive. You are going to be restrained, tied up and gagged for a couple of hours. Don’t resist and we will make this as painless for you as possible.” Christina walked across and gently held Taylor’s jaw in her hand. Taylor winced, “Do you understand?” Christina didn’t like getting physical but sometimes a little bit of intimidation was necessary. The young woman nodded almost imperceptibly. “Good” said Christina “I am glad that we have come to an understanding. My colleague is going to remove her hand and then I am going to use this cloth and scarf to gag you” she continue pulling a soft white cloth and blue silk scarf from the pocket of her down jacket.

Kirsty removed her hand as Christina scrunched up the cloth and waved it toward the young woman’s mouth, “Open wide Taylor” Christina said firmly. The young woman hesitated and then reluctantly opened her mouth wide enough for the cloth to be placed inside, filling her mouth and effectively silencing her. Christina then used the scarf to secure the cloth in place, knotting the scarf tightly at the nape of Taylor’s neck. “Now give me your keys”, Christina demanded and held out her open palm into which Taylor deposited the keys for the flat. “Thank you Taylor. Now after we get inside lead my colleague to your bedroom. She will bind you on the bed, for your comfort of course. Remember any funny business and we can make this unpleasant.”

After opening the door and entering the flat Christina watched as Kirsty followed Taylor into one of the bedrooms off the foyer. She located the second bedroom and entered and took a quick look around. Depositing her rucksack on the bed she opened the largest of the pockets and took out several items. These included several long nylon straps with cuffs at the end. This was a restraint system that would allow a captive to be secured tightly to any bed. Christian grinned and began to make preparations in anticipation of the arrival of Peyton Barnes.

In the other bedroom Kirsty removed three lengths of cord from a pocket in her jacket and gave Taylor a firm nudge in the back, encouraging the young woman to lie face down on the bed; she landed with a mmpphh as she complained through the packing in her mouth. Kirsty quickly and with the practiced skill of an expert professional brought Taylor’s wrists behind her back and used a length of the cord to securely bind them together making sure there was no give that could be used to work the cord loose. Kirsty then continued to secure the young woman by securing her ankles together and then used the third length of cord to bind Taylor’s ankles and wrists together, hogtying the helpless young woman. This elicited another muffled grunt of complaint from Taylor’s gagged mouth.

Christina finished her preparations and exited the bedroom to find Kirsty standing silently in the hall. “No problems?” Christina asked. Kirsty responded with a slight nod. “Nothing to do now but wait then” Christina said more to herself than Kirsty. Christina made herself comfortable in a handily placed chair whilst Kirsty remained standing, motionless.

Peyton entered the apartment and stood stock still, frozen in astonishment by the sight of the strange woman standing in her apartment. Her shock was disturbed by a set of hands grabbing her from behind and pressing a cloth over the lower half of her face. The shock quickly wore off and instinct took over as she began to fight and squirm against whoever had grabbed her. The woman that had been standing in the middle of the apartment started to walk towards her. Surely Peyton thought, this woman would help her but the young woman’s confusion deepened when the woman grabbed both of her wrists so that she could not use her arms in the fight against her assailant. The woman just looked her right on the eye and smiled. It was then that the Peyton noticed the sickly sweet odour in her nostrils. It was coming from the cloth! What were they doing? Her mind flashed onto all of those really bad made for television movies that she used to watch with her mum. The heroine in the story would often be kidnapped by the bad guys, usually when the heroine was nabbed they would use a sedative to knock them out. This must be what was happening to her at the moment. Peyton started to thrash against the two women but it was useless, they were two strong. She could fell her arms and legs start to feel heavy, the drug on the cloth was starting to have an effect. Her ears were ringing and her eyelids were getting heavy. She fought to keep them open but eventually succumbed to the fumes, closed her eyes and slipped into unconsciousness. Between them Christina and Kirsty picked up the young woman and carried her into the bedroom.

Peyton started to come around. Her head was sore and her vision was blurry. After a minute or so of trying to put things together she regained her senses and discovered that she had been bound to her bed. Looking around she noticed that both of her ankles were secured by cuffs to a thick band that had been secured to the bed. Her wrists were secured in a similar fashion and she had been stripped to her underwear. She gave her limbs a shake but there was no give in the bonds.  It was then that she noticed the woman that she had first seen when she entered the apartment was standing, legs slightly apart and arms crossed at the end of the bed with an amused smirk on her face. Peyton suddenly became angry at this gross invasion on her liberties and began to shout but the words came out as muffled nonsense. It was then that she realised that there was something filling her mouth, a ball of smooth fabric and what felt like a strip of tape plastered over her mouth.

“Peyton now we have established exactly who is in charge.” Christina said making her way to the top of the bed and sitting down beside the restrained young woman. “I am going to ask you some questions regarding the late Professor Smart’s work. For the benefit of everyone it would be best if you answer them quickly. Now I am going to remove the tape so no screaming. Understand?” Peyton nodded and without hesitating Christina ripped the tape off the young woman’s face. Personally she preferred scarves to tape for gags but removing the tape gave the opportunity for a dramatic flourish. Peyton gave a small moan as the tape was removed and then spat out the cloth that had been placed in her mouth.

Christina went straight to the point. “Peyton the Professor was working on something, and I have been tasked with getting a copy of.”

“I don’t know what you are mmmpphh….” Peyton was cut off as Christina placed her leather clad hand over the young woman’s mouth.

“I wasn’t finished. Weren’t you taught that it’s rude to interrupt? Anyway I would have a long think if I were you. You are in a difficult position at the moment and I would like to help you out. But you need to help me first”. Peyton nodded to confirm that she understood and Christina removed her hand. “Talk to me about the Professors work”.

“Look I was her assistant but the Professor was keeping a lot of stuff too herself over the past couple of weeks. I wasn’t working with her long and hrnsthhs…….” Peyton was cut off in mid full as Christina forced a cloth back into Peyton’s mouth and clamped her hand over her mouth to prevent her from spitting it out.

“Kirsty it’s time for Plan B. We don’t have time to hang around” Christina said over her shoulder. Peyton watched as the other woman removed what she was pretty sure was a vibrator from a bag. Peyton watched on, her worry increasing as trying to wiggle free, to escape but her bindings wouldn’t let her move. Peyton heard the soft burring of the vibrator a couple of seconds before she felt it against her crotch. Peyton instantly tensed as she felt the vibrations through her body. Peyton made eye contact with Christina and pleaded with her to stop this embarrassment. As Peyton felt the heat rise in her groin area she started to involuntarily moan through the cloth that was in her mouth. Christina removed her hand and Peyton throw her head back. Peyton was just about to climax when she felt vibrator get removed from her crotch and slumped down in relief. Christina gave it a couple of seconds then leaned in and removed the cloth from Peyton’s mouth.

“We can do this all day Peyton”, Christina said with a smile “but can you?” Peyton turned her head to look at Christina.

“Your best chance if you are looking for something special is with one of the Professors former students. They were close and I know that still kept in touch”

“Give me the name and I will leave you in peace”

“It’s Gillian Young. Last thing I heard she worked at a research facility not far from here. As I said the Professor and her were still close and kept in touch.” Christina paused as the name hit home. Surely it couldn’t be a coincidence, it had to be her. Christina smiled as she contemplated revenge. Christina had been searching for Gillian Young on her own time for a while now but couldn’t track her down; the woman seemed to have disappeared with no trace. Now she could use the full tools of her organisation. Christina must have been daydreaming for a while as she was snapped back to the present when Kirsty coughed. Christina then went into her pocket and removed a bottle containing chloroform and thick white cloth.

“Peyton thanks for telling me that. It sounds like a good lead. My colleague and I are going to leave now and we can’t leave you to raise the alarm right away.”

“But wait you can’t leave me tied up like this. It could be days before I get found.”

“Don’t worry I will untie you but we need to knock you out so that my colleague and I can get a head start.” Christina replied as she poured a liberal amount of chloroform onto the cloth.

“You don’t have to do that again, I don’t want it again. I won’t tell anybody about this I mean…. I mmpphh….” Peyton was cut off as Christina thrust the cloth over the lower half of Peyton’s face, taking care to secure it over the young woman’s nose and mouth.

“Just relax and take deep breaths Peyton. It will take a minute or so but you will go to sleep eventually.” Christina watched as the young woman fought against the inevitable, eyelids fluttering and then closing for the final time.

Christina smiled as she removed the cloth from over Peyton’s nose and mouth after. Christina had given the young woman a good dose to make sure that she would be out for a while. Kirsty had started to remove the restraints from Peyton’s ankles. “You finish here and I will go and introduce or other young friend to the delights of forced slumber.”

Christina entered the bedroom where Taylor was valiantly but unsuccessfully striving against the ropes that bound her. Taylor paused when she noticed the woman enter the room. “Calm down. It’s time for us to leave but before we do I need to put you to sleep for a little while. Just long enough for my colleague and I to put some distance between this flat and us.” Taylor started straining against her bonds but quickly realised that it was futile. All she could do was helplessly wait and see what fate awaited her, what would the woman use to knock her out. Then she watched in horror as he opened a small bottle and poured some onto a white cloth. There was little doubt in Taylor’s mind that the cloth she was preparing was doused with the anaesthetic chloroform. “Its okay, I’m going to make this as painless for you as possible. This is chloroform” Christina soothed reassuringly placing the cloth over Taylor’s gagged mouth and nose “just take deep breathes and it will be over quickly.” Taylor didn’t fight as she knew it would be useless, she only hoped as her eyes closed that when she woke that she would be free on any bindings.

After checking taking care to make sure that hey weren’t seen leaving the apartment building Christina and Kirsty made their way to the car that they had parked a couple of blocks away. Christina had to admit that this turn of events, the information that they had just obtained gave her a new found enthusiasm for this job. She had spent the last few months thinking about what she could have done different during that fateful mission. Now she had the opportunity for a bit of payback on the women that she held responsible. Sitting in the passenger seat of the car as Kirsty drove she mulled over several scenarios in her mind. It was going to be almost impossible for them to get directly to Gillian Young as she had disappeared just after their paths crossed previously. It didn’t take long for another course of action to form in her mind. Taking a cell phone from her pocket she began composing an e-mail to the intelligence section of the organisation she worked for. It didn’t take long. It simply read find me Rhiannon Scott.

Messages In This Thread
Nothing Personal 2 - The Sequel - by mrjones2009 - 02-16-2020, 03:10 PM